With tax auditing, it is ensured that the financial statements showing the results of the accounts and records of real or legal persons or their undertakings and businesses are presented to the benefit of taxpayers, the public and the tax administration by ensuring that the financial statements are arranged in a non-misleading manner. While investigating, determining and ensuring the correctness of the taxes to be paid or returned or the tax base to be exempted, trust in the relations between the administration and the taxpayers is ensured, and thus, it is possible to accelerate the meeting of the issues demanded by the taxpayers.
- Full Certification Services
- Preparation of VAT Return Reports
- Special Consumption Tax Returns and Deductions
- Certification Reports on Capital Increase Transactions
- Transfer Pricing Reports
- Special Purpose Audit Reports
- Other Certification Reports